The museum currently has two restoration and storage facilities:
BRIDGESTONE TYRES at Ferntree Gully have made available at reasonable rental the basement of their premises that is currently the restoration center. This facility is nearly always open and in action on Wednesdays and Fridays and visitors are most welcome. Check with Graeme Barton (03)9802 1098 just in case the facility may not be in action on the day you choose. Please park in the Safeway car park nearby
Bruce Brockhoff who is our patron made a generous gift to the museum which enabled us to erect a fine building on land made available by the resident gliding clubs at Bacchus Marsh.
This building is known as the Brockhoff Storage and Restoration Facility and it currently holds much of the collection which has freed up Ferntree Gully for more serious restoration work.
In addition Phil Prapulenis has donated us a 10m x 18m hangar which was dismantled at Locksley and brought to Bacchus Marsh where it has been re-assembled alongside the Brockhoff Facility. The concrete floor has been laid and is being sealed and painted as this amendment is written. The exterior is to be painted and the power connected together with the interior wiring, lighting and power points.